BettingJobs are working with an international online casino business, they are searching for a CFO to join their UK based team. This is a senior level hire, the position can be based remotely within the UK. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As Chief Finance Officer, you will have established experience within the Gambling industry or another high-volume online B2C business and will be the driving force behind the company’s financial strategy. Generating forecasts and projections across all areas of the business, the CFO will use an analytical mind to take control and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, the Chief Finance Officer will have the ability to lead and manage the existing multi-geographical finance team effectively.
• Play a key role in setting the strategic direction of the business alongside the CEO and other members of the management team
• Work with the finance team to provide robust and detailed financial and KPI reporting.
• Ownership of the financial plan/model
• Developing an FP&A function that can support decision-making across all facets of the business
• Analyse business performance compared to forecasts
• Review and evaluate cash flow, income and expenses to identify optimisation opportunities
• Oversee the performance of the finance department, set goals, objectives and coach the team
• Arrange for debt and equity financing where required to support continued growth and
execution of M&A activity
• Carry out risk assessments based on the financial health of the business
• Work with auditors to ensure the finances are monitored and maintained
• Review, develop and maintain internal controlling processes
• Implementing new and appropriate financial tools and technology and optimise existing processes and systems to increase efficiency and automation
• Work with the other departments to align the strategic plans of each business entity
• Oversee tax management and planning, as well as banking due diligence processes
• Support the development of internal accounting software
• Review, develop and implement more effective processes for financial reconciliation, controlling and accounting
• Professional or degree level qualification in Finance or Accounting
• Experience in a senior financial or accounting position in an international high-volume online B2C company, preferably in the gaming industry.
• Hands-on experience in moving a company to a KPI and data-driven approach in financial management, planning and reporting
• Experience in implementing Netsuite ERP and other financial software solutions for automated, fast, accurate reporting
• Experience in evaluating and executing on M&A transactions.
• Up-to-date knowledge of accounting principles and legislation
• Strong analytical and technical skills to deliver accurate financial analysis
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to resolve complicated issues quickly
• Ability to work with tight deadlines and conflicting or changing priorities
• A team player and strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent level of verbal and written English