Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming provider seeking to expand their Malta based team with a proactive jr Sports Trader.
Role will be remote- from in Malta- for the first 2 months then will move into a hybrid approach from the new offices in Malta.
Shifts will be a blend of Day, Afternoon and Evening- a fair mix of these with 5 days on and 2 days off.
• Execute and manage all administrative tasks efficiently and effectively
• Monitor prices and control liabilities
• Customer profiling
• Odds compilation
• Understanding of sports trading theory
• Work closely with 3rd party suppliers ensuring optimization of given products in operation
• Responsible for the trading of Pre-Match & Live sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
• 1+ years in a trading/risk or other sportsbook role
• English Speaking, Reading & Writing Skills
• Thorough knowledge of a wide variety of sports
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Customer/Client centric at all times
• Ability to decision make & work in high paced environment often under time pressure
• Experience in a b2b environment advantageous
• Strong mathematical skills
• Flexibility required to work shifts often on weekends & evenings
• Ambition and desire to learn and grow into a strong sports trader
• Experience and Knowledge of Asian Handicaps advantageous
• Experience and Knowledge of US Sports advantageous
• Mathematics, Quantitative or Stats based degree advantageous
• Attractive salary package
• Additional Leave Benefits
• Regular company events, celebrations and wellness activities
• Optional annual leave carry-over
• Full Health and Dental insurance
• Annual Employee Wellness Benefit
• Fully equipped kitchen including fresh fruit, veg and snacks
• Flexibility, Hybrid schedule, with a family-friendly work environment
• Free Parking