BettingJobs are working with a successful casino operator within the iGaming industry who are looking for a VIP Manager to join their team in their office in St Julians, Malta. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering team; we're now seeking to recruit a highly motivated VIP account manager responsible for building and managing long-term relationships with VIP iGaming Casino/Sports customers by interacting with them through chat, phone and email, with the aim of maximising wallet share.
To excel, you’ll be resilient and someone who thrives on selling, negotiating and working towards achieving set targets, without ever losing sight of what’s best for the customer while remaining commercially aware of the business needs and factors such as licensing regulatory requirements.
What will you be doing?
● Manage a portfolio of high value clients with the objective of retaining and growing spend. Taking ownership for your client segment, scheduling regular interaction to drive retention, growth and reactivation.
● Analyse client activity to identify profitability and behaviour trends and proactively manage communication strategy accordingly.
● Continually examine the value proposition offered to VIP customers by competitors, to create unique playing incentives to attract and retain a portfolio of high value clients.
● Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related inquiries and bonus inquiries, including out of core working hours.
● Taking responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge, proactively communicating new features and products and educating clients to increase value, and share-of-wallet
● Understand how client behaviours and trends and the commercial impact from an individual impact through to the broader business
● Creating VIP tailored promotional offers dedicated to our top clients
● Ensure high value clients have a best-in class experience, and utilising feedback to help shape products in the future
● Provide accurate inter-departmental reporting on client portfolios including anticipated growth and forward managing the strategy around this
● Work closely with the CRM, Operations, Product and Marketing teams to coordinate activities to generate and increase revenues, loyalty and lifetime value of VIP clients.
● Build a comprehensive knowledgebase of VIP client information (playing habits/ behaviours, motivations, background and demographics) to shape highly customised client interactions.
● Awareness of responsible gambling guidelines and adhering to specified compliance and licence policies and regulations
How will my performance be measured?
● Personal and departmental KPIs, centred around impact and strategy on growing and maintaining the number of VIP portfolio players and specific revenues and costs attributable to these players.
You will have the Skills & Experience:
● A Minimum of 2+ years’ experience managing and increasing the value of a portfolio of clients.
● Superlative communication skills: native-level English, both written and spoken, a prerequisite. Any additional language fluency, a bonus.
● Critical reasoning, mitigation and negotiation skills - Personal yet professional. The ability to build trusting relationships and collaborate well with others
● A commercial outlook with the resilience to further enhance your own responsibilities, client coverage and value of portfolio accounts.
● Self-motivated, reliable and able to work independently and drive process improvements, whilst operating at the highest level of integrity. Accountable and results-focused.
● Experience with Google suite (or MS Office), whilst utilising back office, reporting and operational software
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience