Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking Esports Content Specialist.
Location: London; Hybrid
We are on the lookout for someone that lives and breathes e-sports! Someone that knows their CS:GO, Dota2, LoL and many other titles. You understand the meaning of terms like ADR, K/D, GD@15 and clutch, and their impact on matches. You don’t need to have Global Elite status, but being part of the e-sports community is definitely a plus for this role.
In this role you will be working on a wide range of content for various marketing channels. From writing editorial copy for our blog to editing videos for our Youtube channel, you will create engaging, creative content that connects with our e-sports audience.
In close cooperation with our wider e-sports social & content team you will identify opportunities and create the exciting content that is needed for that opportunity. This can range from our sponsorships, working with external contributors, coverage of major events and general e-sports topics.
Main knowledge & Skills:
• Passionate for e-sports
• Aware of the latest e-sports conversations and trends
• Proficiency with Adobe software, specifically Photoshop and Premiere (or alternative image and video editing software)
• Able to create engaging content, both written and visual
• A creative mind-set
• Experience in content creation
• Confident in bringing new ideas forward
• Great English language skills
• Fluent in Portuguese or Swedish is a plus
• Familiarity with (e-sports) betting is a plus
• Perform and support other duties as assigned