Betting Jobs are working with a very well established sportsbook and iGaming platform provider who have an office based in Central London. They are looking for a Retail Delivery Coordinator to join their team.
About the role:
They require an additional administrator to join their retail development team and help support retail betting applications, which are deployed onto both SSBT (Self-Service Betting Terminals) and EPOS terminals (Electronic Point of Sale). In this role, you will help to support and deliver the products by:
• Liaising with business stakeholders and development teams to define and prioritise requirements and the product backlog.
• Assisting QA Testers with test plan creation and execution.
• Track, verify and report on development progress.
• Being clear and efficient with communication, both written and oral, and possess problem solving skills.
• Ability to understand and document functional and operational behaviours of the retail system.
• Ability to configure systems for testing, UAT and launch readiness.
• Assist with any other reasonable tasks within the context of the role/team/department as specified by the line or authorised manager.
Essential Requirements (must have):
• Retail EPOS systems and integrations;
• Betting industry experience would also be beneficial but not mandatory
• Some coding language knowledge beneficial to understand config files (C# / JSON)