Betting Jobs are working with a very well established sportsbook and iGaming platform provider who have an office based in Central London. They are looking for a C# Developer to join their team.
About the role:
As a C# Developer you will be working on developing their retail betting product. The product is deployed onto both SSBT (Self-Service Betting Terminals) and EPOS terminals (Electronic Point of Sale). The application has many complex user interface components implemented with complex WPF (Windows Presentation Framework) structures, therefore, it is essential that you possess a good understanding of this specific technology, as well as API consumption and backend development. This role will primarily be a home based position, with travel to the office several times a month. Some travel to vendor and customer sites may be required on limited occasions to support assignments. In this role, you will help deliver a high-quality retail betting application by:
• Writing efficient code following high standards and have code reviewed
• Supporting the senior Retail Developer to fulfil assignments with line management into the Retail Delivery Manager.
• Working with other developers within the business (both C# and platform developers), Business Analysts, Project Managers, UI/UX Specialists and QA Testers, plus third party vendors
• Helping the team to estimate work, support the testing phase and support launch activities
• Demonstrating a proactive approach to continuously improve the retail product
• .Assisting with any other reasonable tasks within the context of the role/team/department as specified by the line or authorised manager.
Essential Requirements (must have):
• C# (3-4yrs minimum)
• .NET (3-4yrs minimum)
• WPF / XAML (2-3yrs minimum)
• MVVM Design Pattern (2-3yrs minimum)
• Asynchronous programming (async/await knowledge - 2-3yrs minimum)
• LINQ (Language Integrated Query)
• Ability to work both in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies and with legacy and new
• Have some experience of working in the retail space around EPOS systems and with hardware integrations