BettingJobs are working with a growing online casino based in Malta, they are searching for a Head of Payments to join their team. Apply today for a confidential discussion:
The Head of Payments is responsible for finding and implementing new payment methods as well as cooperating with marketing and management teams to make sure we have the correct payments for each market. Communicating with Dev code and possible other payment gateways and being the person responsible for the payments and fraud team, but also communicating with the tech department (outsourced).
• Identify payment methods needed to make the movement of money for customers an easy, frictionless process;
• Contact payment providers to setup a relationship and solution;
• Negotiate terms with payment providers;
• Liaison with our legal team to execute agreements;
• Work with the payment provider and our development team to facilitate integration and remove blockers for both parties;
• Work with fraud tools to confirm appropriate user behavior before paying out;
• Monitoring and/or processing customer withdrawals. Sometimes automated. Sometimes manual.
• Setup a framework and process to make the setup of additional providers as we enter new regions a predictable, trusted process;
• Minimum 4 years of experience setting up payment solutions;
• Minimum 4 years of experience working with payments within a regulated gambling environment;
• Skillset, knowledge, and confidence you can handle the setup of payment solutions from start to finish;
• English fluency.