Brazil Country Lead / Country Manager role - Malta based (with relocation and VISA support provided if required)
Our client is looking currently to hire a Country Lead to join our the Malta-office team.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both!
The role represents taking the lead in a brand-new role within the group to orchestrate all activities in the Brazilian market around Poker & Sport.
As the Country lead you will be responsible for ensuring that the agreed strategy is being delivered, coordinating, and working closely with various stakeholders, internal and external to the group.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Be the main focal point for all Brazil commercial topics.
• Be the focal point for all compliance news and topics to align the timelines and projects around it
• Develop business opportunities within the Brazilian market to maximize the brand footprint
• Overall responsibility to transform business opportunities into operations actions
• Negotiate contract
• Identified resources required
• Identified & create stream of work
• Work with other brands within the group to translate the agreed co-brand strategy into the right actions
• Establish and have up to date information on the Brazilian market (compliance, payments, journeys) and maintain up to date information on competition
• Analyse business performance and indicate trends, opportunities, and challenges to the commercial team.
• Present status and key developments in executive forums.
• Work with the compliance team to find the right equilibrium between commercial & compliance needs
• Work with CRM teams to optimize plans.
• Work with Product teams to optimize plans.
• Act as a program manager for main projects.
Who we're looking for:
• Brazilian native - must
• 5 years’ experience in real money online gaming – must
• Experience in working for a big global multinational and multi-location company.
• High level of flexibility and adaptability to manoeuvre in a very dynamic environment.
• Strong understanding of matrix or other flexible working environments
• Experience of working in multinational environment and understanding of cultural diversity.
• Strong capacity to extract the right insights within high volumes of information
• Ability to work independently and set your own goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of organization and diligence
• Able to set clear expectations and demand high performance for self and others.
• Great team player
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
• 27 days paid annual leave
• Full software & hardware equipment will be provided alongside a one off home office allowance to allow you to work from home under our hybrid model
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• In-house training and development to develop your skills,
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
• Daily lunch credit, free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office