BettingJobs are working with a technology company offering solutions such as developing sportsbook & casino products B2B as well as working on the affiliate side of things within the iGaming industry. They are looking for a Paid Search Manager to be based in Spain- their office is in Malaga. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
What you will do:
In this role you’ll leverage your passion for search and internet marketing to implement Pay Per Click (PPC) media strategies to meet the needs of our client’s campaigns. If you’re an experienced digital marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit and are motivated by the opportunity to optimize paid search campaigns, you’ve landed on the right posting!
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll act as an expert on all things paid search and provide specialized expertise to the larger Marketing team to achieve campaign goals and objectives.
• Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search engine and social media platforms for a variety of clients;
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
• Research and manage the creation of large keyword lists and highlight key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates to the Head of Digital Marketing;
• Manage display network placement lists on Google Ads and other contextual advertising platforms;
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
• Work in tandem with internal stakeholders to implement pay per click media strategies for clients;
• Provide oversight and manage new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts to aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
• Generate weekly and monthly reports for clients capturing all major metrics, goal completion, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
• Keep abreast of search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals;
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
• Actively communicate with team members on project development, timelines and results to meet the goals of the Digital Marketing department.
• Actively participate in project/team meetings;
• Organize the activities of internal stakeholders outside the Digital Marketing department as it relates to paid search marketing campaigns to meet organizational objectives;
What you'll bring:
• 3-5 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC);
• Degree in Data Sciences, Business Administration or a relevant post-secondary education;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms including Google Ads, Bing AdCenter and LinkedIn Advertising;
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals;
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere;
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points;
• Proven ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals;
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation;
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills