As the CRM Director, you'll be responsible for all aspects of the Online Gaming multi-channel CRM campaigns. From ideating specific promotions, to scheduling, to briefing and execution, you'll lead a growing team and work closely with the marketing department to achieve measurable results in the engagement and reactivation of our audience. This role involves developing an expert understanding of internal CRM technology, defining processes and marketing automation, and developing player life cycles that deliver an enhanced and personalized experience.
This role is based in Louisville, Kentucky and candidates relocating from elsewhere will be considered.
• Defining the right KPIs that will drive onboarding, activity and retention in line with business goals and budgets
• Supervising any additional team members on day-to-day processes including loyalty program functions and promotions fulfillment
• Create CRM action plans, roadmaps, and initiatives based on data analysis
• Align CRM development with vision, goals, & product targets
• Ensure the CRM team is customer obsessed, constantly learning and maximizing its effectiveness
• Lead multi-channel campaigns across website, email, push messaging, social media and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives
• Define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers
• Champion CRM changes and development ensuring buy in from all stakeholders
• Ensure all communications meet brand and regulatory standards.
• Optimize emails using industry best practices and strategic A/B testing
• Ensure appropriate creative call-to-actions are deployed for each target audience
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years direct experience as a CRM Manager or higher, preferably with an ADW business, iGaming operator or social gaming company.
• Excellent technical knowledge of CRM, analytical systems, current tools and practices.
• Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage delivery through internal stakeholders.
• Experience in developing and testing early life journeys and creating specific CRM strategies aligned with target audiences and KPIs.
• Highly analytical and visual, good with excel, tableau, etc.
• Excellent presentation skills, able to turn numbers into easily digestible reports.
• Passion for horse racing