BettingJobs are working with a Tier 1 operator in international regulated markets, they are searching for a Sport Retention Marketing Manager to join their London based team. The position is hybrid working, apply today for a confidential discussion:
We own and develop our own state-of-the-art technology and products, that provide a fun, fair, and safe online gaming experience to millions of players globally.
Our marketing teams lead global campaigns using only the most cutting-edge online marketing methodologies. We are home to some of the best talents in the industry. We pride ourselves as an employer of choice to over 1,600 people around the globe.
About the role:
You can argue who's greater, Messi or Ronaldo, but if you have a decisive opinion about it, perhaps your place is with us...
The CRM team is responsible for creating and managing all user communication and offering, while constantly optimizing various KPIs. Job will require creation of marketing campaigns from head to toe, and full analysis of the ongoing activity in the sport client.
As a Marketing Retention Manager you will be responsible for:
• Initiate and develop a marketing strategy for improving user performance and increase profitability.
• Manage and promote marketing projects from head to toe while working with numerous operational interfaces
• Develop & manage both mass market and segmented marketing strategies for existing players, while utilizing various channels & marketing tools
• Data analysis and monitoring of various KPIs
• Manage and optimize big advertising budgets while maintaining profitability
This job is for you only if you have:
• 2 years’ experience in marketing: initiating, developing, and executing multi-channel innovative and engaging campaigns
• Experience in managing projects and matrix interfaces.
• Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
• English in mother tongue level
• Multitasking and detail-oriented working methods
• Good excel knowledge
• A Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing/business management/Industrial engineering
You are / may also have:
• Sports fan
• A Bachelor’s degree in the field of management/ Economics
• Former introduction with online gaming