Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming operator who have offices in several locations including London, Stockholm, Gibraltar and Madrid. They are looking for a Lead Product Designer (Sports) to join their team in either London or Stockholm.
Groups of dedicated UX teams working in a common area. The Sports community focuses on sports betting customer experience. Premier League, French open, Cheltenham, NFL or Esports are only a few of the many games, leagues and events you'll be involved with. If you are passionate about sports you'll fit right in
• Lead designers, take ownership of projects and make collaborative decisions within a complex environment.
• Deliver flows, concepts, prototypes, and carefully documented design solutions of exceptional quality.
• Take into account existing insights, technical constraints, business needs, and market-specific regulator demands and make evidence-based decisions.
• Help to govern and evolve our multi-brand design system, documentation standards and end-to-end design process.
• Contribute to defining vision and roadmap, managing resources and assigning priority
• Work with design, product teams, and developers to transform ideas into useful features and experiences.
• Work with other Product Designers, Content Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, Engineering Leads and developers within our end-to-end design process.
What we need from you:
• To be a champion of a user-centric approach with an ability to design meaningful features and experiences.
• Proven experience in Product Design from a customer-centric area.
• Craft easy to use, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users.
• Ability to make pragmatic decisions whilst having the bigger picture in mind.
• Expert knowledge of Figma (or Sketch or Adobe XD) across all features.
• Provide/Receive actionable feedback and support from other UX experts, business stakeholders and developers.
• Proven leadership qualities with previous experience in managing and mentoring teams and individuals.
• To be a natural collaborator with diverse teams in a multi-faceted, rapid-growth and change prone environment.
• Strong communication skills paired with great storytelling and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions.
• Lead and guide a design team, consisting of Product and Content Designers, to deliver on business goals.
• Make sure Design team as a collective delivers work to a high standard in line with a user centered design process
• Be confident of running ideation or design workshops.