Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic
The General Manager / Country Manager will be the primary growth driver in the Dominican Republic market for our clients regulated market brand.
The Country Manager will be the key representative in the market, in a role responsible for developing, driving, coordinating, executing, and following-up strategy for the market in an effective manner.
The role will be responsible for leading and coordinating all resources supporting Dominican Republic, directly as well as indirectly, including managing the local team and partners and working closely with the CEO, in order to successfully carry out the strategy.
What's in for you
• P&L ownership and responsibility for the market to ensure delivery of results in accordance with the set budget and targets as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
• Direct and supervise the development of operational and strategic business plans. Work collaboratively with senior management to ensure the operational and strategic success of the organisation
• Supervise and advise the Sports, Bingo, Casino, VIPs, Customer Service, Quality and B.I. departments.
• Dominican Republic spokesperson in the market and main contact person for the country’s operations and product development.
• Ensure smooth flow of information and communication between local teams.
• Overall site, customer experience ownership and customer satisfaction
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situation.
• Conduct and/or coordinate market research, business plan preparation, budget and go-to-market strategies.
• Align with Marketing Manager and CEO on the country marketing strategy and local brand positioning and ensure it is in accordance with P&L.
• Overview marketing budget allocation in close cooperation with Marketing Manager and CEO.
• Ensure compliance of all activities with input from the local Compliance manager, including responsible gaming activities.
• Responsible for the team structure, recruitment and retention.
• Ensure local team is working according to the companies campaign planning process, contributing with campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
• Overview of the local content strategy and input to local content execution person.
• With the support of central analysts and BI team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure they are in line with budgets and targets. Ensure clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
• Use international best practices and share local best practice to work towards improving overall marketing and CRM execution, making sure we use our learnings in the best way across markets.
What you'll bring
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• 3-5 years of experience in the online gambling industry
• Proven success managing a P&L and a team.
• Proven experience in budget forecast and implementation.
• Experience of working in an international environment across locations, teams and functions.
• Good understanding and experience in Marketing and CRM.
• Stakeholder management skills and experience working as a stakeholder, specifying requirements across the company in a positive, collaborative and performance driven way.
• Customer focused, passionate, hands-on and excellent executor, with strong business and growth mindset.
• Proactivity, multi-tasking and fast resolution to adverse situations.
• Flexibility to travel and relocate
• Commitment within the project facing potential expansion plans to bring the brand to other markets within the region
• Strong leadership, cooperation and analytical skills.
• Strong team player.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent command of English and Spanish.