BettingJobs.com are working with a client who looking for an experienced and versatile CRM Executive to join the newly created CRM Team. The CRM Team works as a cross functional team alongside Creative, Copywriters, BI, Account Management, Acquisition and Retention teams. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, and understands how to manage and inspire a team of creatives. You must be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, coming at you fast and furious as a daily staple, whilst being just as efficient and practiced at putting long term strategies in place, and handle curve balls with fast and decisive decisions, and execute these. You need to be driven to reach your milestones with flair and passion and the successful candidate will thrive on tight deadlines and changing needs.
• Work closely with peers across Marketing, Product, Account Management, and BI to develop ongoing customer communications.
• Demonstrate excellent project management skills owning the planning and management of execution across the multi-channel CRM calendar.
• Lead marketing automation processes for key initiatives from start to finish including, drafting briefs, data segmentation, building emails and customer journeys.
• Oversee end to end delivery of programmatic and adhoc campaigns, tracking and reporting against KPIs.
• Drive better personalisation and optimisation in communications.
• Have an exceptional eye for detail, being the key sign off and final check point for our campaigns.
• Use your CRM expertise to help solve strategic business problems across our channels.
• Optimise the performance of campaigns, ensure the increase in future value of campaigns and customers.
• Help ensure the long term value of customers, after the point of conversion. Nurturing the early life of customers with soft retention engagement campaigns leading to a long term active customer.
• QA Test all areas of CRM, ensure that user journeys are complete with no errors.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree / diploma in marketing, business, or equivalent experience (12-18 Months in CRM – Experience in iGaming is a bonus).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience executing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Has experience with Salesforce, Optimove, Braze, Silverpop or other such platforms.
• Excellent HTML and CSS knowledge.
• Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.