Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Live Trader for a market leading operator based in Malta.
• Responsible for booking, trading, and resulting live events.
• Monitoring of liabilities and keeping them within company parameters.
• Sending of daily live schedule.
• Upkeep and comparison of live figures on all platforms.
• Dealing with email queries
• Providing information on removed matches.
• Analysis of profit/loss and general betting behaviour of shops
• Management of live screen system including creation of new shops
• Upkeep of figures and statistics
• 3-4 years compilation/trading experience with good knowledge of sub-markets on a wide range of sports
• Able to work with Microsoft Office and associated programmes
• Keen knowledge on various sports betting markets especially Football, Basketball, Tennis.
• Must be a strong team player
• Must have a keen interest in sport
• Must appreciate the flexible working hours this position involves
• Highly organized person
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain concentration for prolonged time periods