BettingJobs is seeking a Vietnam Casino Country Manager for a next-level innovation company in the world of igaming and fintech.
• This role is responsible for the budget, delivering revenue growth and financial targets of the country. Leading the strategy for customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
• Be the representative of the company within the targeted markets, when it comes to dealing with major customers, partners and professional associations.
• A key part of the role of Country Manager will be to produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Manage the country team that consists of people specialised in acquisition, retention, social media and others.
• Being a major part of recruiting, vetting, and training all new staff to the country team.
• Working across departments (global marketing, analytics, casino, development etc) to deliver the best performance.
• Manage, plan and execute all marketing & sales activities for the local markets to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets. Evaluate and follow-up on said deals, partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns.
• Create tailor-made targeted marketing campaigns/promotions/events with the Country team.
• Work across the full player/user journey, establishing effective continuous improvement initiatives to drive acquisition and conversion efficiency, player onboarding, retention and yield.
• Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
Knowledge and experience:
• Native Vietnamese and fluent English language
• 3+ years of experience in iGaming
• Experience in leading a team
• Experience acquiring customers
• CPA, ROI and LTV are familiar metrics to you
• Strong drive for performance and results – data-driven
• Experience in the crypto Industry is a plus