Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth marketing service provider now seeking to expand their London team with a proactive Media Buyer.
2 days WFH 3 days in the new London office; Islington
Building purposeful and measurable SEO & PPC strategies for our websites and being also specialists in Acquisition and Retention, Search Engine, Social & Affiliate Marketing and Data & Analytics. We are an international business active in multiple markets around the globe. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and tools whilst working alongside a team of digital marketing specialists who thrive on driving innovation and challenge the norm.
As the Media Buyer will be responsible for building an advertising network by identifying potential new partners within the premium mass value market, creating & building strong advertising campaigns for our brands ensuring the profitability of the campaigns. You will need to be compliant, transparent, and organised. You will be working mainly on UK & US market, with the responsibility to develop these markets in priority.
Doing so successfully will ensure that our campaigns are profitable and compliant to every country/states that we are targeting, as well as taking care of the reputation and integrity of our brands.
• Solid experience in digital advertising at an ad agency, publisher or Vendor
• Fundamental understanding of: Advertising Operations, Advertising Technology, optimisation practices, reporting, ad serving technologies and best Practices
• Strong understanding and experience using Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager in particular
• Analytical, possesses strong Qualitative skills to drive maximum yield across campaigns and 3rd party inventory
• Experience in brand promotions, digital/social media, casino and sports vertical.
• Strong analytics skills and the ability to visualize and report on campaign performance, analytics and audience metrics and data
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
• Understanding of Data tools
• Daily campaign monitoring and reporting
• Developing and pro-actively managing a portfolio of publisher network and ensuring you have in-depth understanding of the financial value of your portfolio
• Responsible for new business opportunities based on the acquisition’s performances
• Responsible for the retention and business growth with the publishers
• Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies to move forward
• Conversion rate optimization - Monitoring and analysing results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly reports
• Run all processes leading up to finalizing deals and campaign performance (i.e. prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration, follow up, relationship management)
• Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
• A constant desire to develop new ideas and opportunities
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• 3+ years’ experience in media buying
• Knowledge of Sports & Casinos industry
• Account management or similar relationship management experience required.
• Very highly organised, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
• Extremely numerate with a superb understanding of cost control.
• Sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with Monday.com is a plus but is not essential
• Experience with Cake, Databowl is beneficial
• Experience with Publisher network is essential
• Fluent English – both written and spoken
• Any marketing experience with campaign analysis or B2B relationships is also beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentational)