BettingJobs is seeking an Onboarding Assistant for an alternative banking solution company who focus on iGaming. This role will be in their Sliema office, Malta. The onboarding assistant responsibilities will include liaising with the customer during the onboarding process, the initial customer application to customer onboarding, and ensuring the compliance requirements are obtained.
• Customer point of contact for the onboarding process.
• Initial review of application to assess if the customer meets the onboarding criteria.
• Managing the email exchanges with customers opening an account.
• Initial review of documentation from the customers.
• Liaising with the Compliance team.
• Chasing non-responding customers in a timely fashion.
• Ensure the customer status is updated within the CRM, following up with relevant people where required.
• Create reports of the latest application status of the customers
• Supporting other onboarding team members when required
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• 1 year + background within banking, fintech or gaming (B2B) onboarding function
• Knowledge of Jira highly preferred, Zendesk, or other CRM software
• Knowledge of first stage AML/KYC onboarding processes is desired
• A desire to learn and grow within a company
• Be organised and diligent
• Be a team player
• Excellent written English