One of our clients in the UK specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries.
The company works in close partnership with some of the leading global gaming and sportsbetting brands.
Due to the growing demand for thier services, they are now recruiting for "Belgian Country Manager” to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
Working within the Operations team and reporting into the company Head of Operations, the main purpose of this role is to work with product manager to ensure that the products are properly targeted for the Belgian market as well as to work with the marketing team to increase the revenues of the operation.
• Management of the website and online marketing campaigns to ensure that they are well targeted
• Creation of a business plan for the Belgian operation
• Creation of targeted online marketing campaigns / promotions / events for Belgian market.
• Liaising with 3rd parties to create offline and online marketing campaigns to increase the
visibility of the brand in Belgium and boost player acquisition
• Coordinating marketing needs with the development, design, QA & email marketing teams
• Establishing and overseeing all marketing campaigns (email, SMS, social media etc.) activities
• Creating reports and analysis on KPI's for the stakeholders
• Assisting and monitoring affiliation activities
• Establishing social media (blogs, forums, etc) activities
• Representing the product in all network meetings and activities. Liaise with stakeholders,
product manager, project manager on the marketing activities
• Identifying potential partnerships or means to increase our brand visibility
• Other business duties as assigned
• Have excellent Dutch (or French) and English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have strong planning and organizational skills
• Have previous experience in a similar position within the gaming industry
• Be self-motivated, have ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Be creative, tenacious, and have strong attention to detail
• Have strong managerial skills