One of our clients in the UK specialise in all aspects of online marketing, website and online games creation in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries.
The company works in close partnership with some of the leading global gaming and sportsbetting brands.
Due to the growing demand for thier services, they are now recruiting for an “SEO Account Manager” to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Help drive increased revenue through effective use of SEO
• Work with Senior SEO Manager and Digital Director to plan SEO strategies
• Internal and External reporting on the progress of campaigns
• Responsibility for managing link building activities and achieve weekly set link targets.
• Managing Technical SEO Audits.
• Managing On Page SEO of the clients websites
• Managing blog strategies together with the content department
• Work on Link Building/Off Page SEO campaigns
• Improve the visibility, design, content, conversion and engagement of all websites
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a SEO position.
• Have understanding of Technical SEO (Pagespeed, robots.txt, sitemap.xml)
• Be familiar with use of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
• Be familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog and SEMrush
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Must be fluent in English and ideally another language
• Additional SEO qualifications are beneficial.