Betting Jobs are working with a very well established and long-running Sportsbook/iGaming operator who are looking to add to their tech team in Stockholm with this .NET Developer position.
A .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for design and development of back-end mission critical sportsbook trading systems. These systems make real-time trading decisions, reacting to wagers, game-state changes and trader input in real-time. Candidate will be actively involved in all phases of the software development life cycle including: requirements gathering, researching, initial configuration and set-up, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting. This company maintain a fast-paced environment with constant iterations w/ stakeholders and almost daily production releases. A big focus is on overall design, flexibility and scalability of the system.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to analyze business requirements and build according to business specifications
• Fluent in English
• Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members
• Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
• 2+ years of development using C#
• Preferred experience of working in the sports betting industry and passion for sports in general
• Preferred experience in designing and developing scalable and high performance distributed systems
• Preferred experience of working with docker and kubernetes (k8s)
• Preferred experience with NOSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases
• Preferred experience with RabbitMQ (RMQ)
• Preferred experience of working in a CI / CD environment
• Preferred experience working on high-consequence production systems
• Preferred experience triaging production issues in complex systems