Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth SAAS provider who's retention platform targeting physical customer rewards has created rapid growth opportunities within the iGaming industry. They are now seeking to onboard an experienced Sales Account Manager
Hybrid approach from the North West London office.
We are now recruiting for a Sales Account Manager to manage our most important B2B clients and consistently achieve quota and revenue goals. The successful candidate will be an account manager superstar with a strong sales background to upsell and generate incremental revenue from the existing client base. The successful candidate must have a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced start up. Due to the global nature of this role, flexibility is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Deal with all upsell opportunities, managing the full upsell cycle from qualification, conducting product demonstrations, to negotiating and closing incremental deals.
• Manage a portfolio of clients while consistently working on new upsell opportunities.
• Ensure account revenue goals are achieved consistently.
• Be the first point of contact for important clients, ensuring that all questions are answered in a timely fashion and escalating issues if and when they occur.
• Engage and influence key stakeholders in a small to enterprise business, from CRM managers to C-level executives.
• Suggest recommendations based on clients’ needs at every stage of the upsell process
• Maintain account records in HubSpot.
• Use other tools such as Google Analytics, Visitor Queue, Crossbeam.
• Report directly into our Co-Founders / CEO
• Collaborate with sales and operational teams to ensure client success.
Experience and Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS is essential.
• Previous experience of working for a customer loyalty / rewards / benefits / e-commerce business in a sales capacity is highly desirable.
• Previous experience of working for a technology start-up is highly desirable.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, client-oriented environment, both independently and as part of a strong team.
• Ambitious and driven with the ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• Excellent networker with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
• Flexibility to work with global clients across multiple time zones. Experience with the below a strong asset:
- New business (cold calling)
- Negotiation skills
- Lead Generation
- Opening/closing deals