BettingJobs is seeking an Executive Assistant for a growing Fin-tech Start Up in their Malta based office.
The senior management team oversee multiple projects at varying stages and therefore needs an efficient EA who can manage up and prioritise their time accordingly, respond to and highlight urgent emails and actions and be two steps ahead.
This is a EA position who will become an integral part of an expanding and fast-moving business. This successful postholder will be heavily relied on to think on their feet and pre-empt situations. This is a unique opportunity in a fast-growing business that offers excellent opportunities to develop.
• Time management including the proactive and effective scheduling of meetings both internally and externally
• Understanding the importance of highlighting and flagging upcoming critical deadlines in regard to regulatory compliance and legal documents that need to be signed.
• Email management including responding to queries on the behalf of the Co-founders and COO, flagging queries for review.
• Researches, prioritises and follows up on incoming issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Liaising when high profile clients on the SMTs behalf when needed
• Act as the main point of contact for the SMT, acting as the gatekeeper and acting in a friendly and polite manner whilst knowing when to be firm
• Support with ongoing projects, requesting and collating information from employees and third-party suppliers
• Manage the recruitment process – including interview logistics and onboarding
• Implement process’s and procedure between internal teams and improve communication flow
• Arrange and book travel predominantly to events and conferences within the industry, providing the SMT with detailed travel itineraries
• Private obligations, such as liaising with schools, birthday and Christmas logistics and organizing trips away with the family
• A broad variety of administrative tasks including financial administration, expenses, managing virtual and in-person meetings, proof-reading documents, creating/updating PowerPoint presentations and updating documents and agreements
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between internal departments; demonstrating credibility, trust and support.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenges and variety that this role has to offer.
You will be a highly organised individual. You are able to prioritise your own workload, using your own initiative to meet required deadlines.
You understand the importance of confidentiality and display discretion at all times.
You have an approachable and friendly manner and enjoy maintaining a positive working environment.
You have a “hands on attitude” and enjoy getting involved
You will have the ability to manage multiple objectives and have a flexible approach to both the type of work undertaken and working hours as required.