Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth alternative banking solution specialising in the iGaming space now seeking to onboard a driven Payments Assistant.
The Payments Assistant will be processing payments and back-office services ensuring that the team is always delivering in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
• Process payments and settlements.
• Conduct reconciliations.
• Open payment accounts.
• Maintain the internet banking profiles of our customers.
• Possess high-level work ethics and professional integrity.
• Ability to deal with queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision with a good eye for detail and analytical skills.
• Extremely well organized and time management abilities in order to meet deadlines and able to work independently.
• Be a good team player with excellent communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Hold a relevant qualification.
• Payment institution, e-money or banking experience.
• Fluent English.