Betting Jobs are working with a US Sports social app where fans can commentate etc on live games. They are looking to move into the US Sports betting space. They are looking for a Head of Marketing to join the team on a remote basis, ideally within the US. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
• Own and drive the marketing vision, including both short and long-term marketing strategies.
• Collaborate with the product development and customer success teams to define winning go-to-market positioning and messaging for new product launches.
• Take responsibility for ROI tracking and optimization of marketing’s influence on pipeline growth, new customer acquisition, and existing customer retention and expansion.
• Stand-up a more robust marketing technology stack and become a systems expert and leader.
• Collaborate with key content, product and audience stakeholders to develop an end-to-end marketing strategy that accomplishes set business goals and KPIs.
• Build and execute segmented marketing campaign automations to enhance audience retention and affiliate marketing strategies.
• Lead the systematic creation and execution of campaign testing and feedback, and ensure results get shared, digested, and iterated upon.
• Identify and analyze data trends and insights around user needs, pain points and drivers and create digestible reports.
• Uncover opportunities to improve reach and retention based on segmentation and various stages of the user lifecycle.
• Serve as a CRM expert, advising team on CRM best practice and insights.
• Use a data-driven approach and rigid testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on acquisition strategy and performance.
• Collaborate with data and analytics teams to build and monitor dashboards to track and optimize acquisition channel performance.
• Deliver initiatives across the full funnel (Marketing, UA, Sentiment, Retention, Reactivation)
• Develop Brand Marketing to create awareness, promotion, and acquisition strategies that attracts the most qualified audience, drives organic interest and search, and optimizes paid media KPIs
• Stay up to date on current best practices, martech acquisition innovation, and best in show strategies for all acquisition channels.
• 5+ years of marketing experience, with proven success developing and managing lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
• 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) in Marketing, Digital Marketing/Advertising or related field from four-year college or university; or seven years’ progressive experience at an in-house marketing department; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Leadership experience required.
• Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on executional capacity
• Deep expertise with marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, SEMRush, etc.) and actioning the insights they provide.
• Extensive experience implementing, managing and optimizing CRM platforms, specifically in a consumer (B2C) capacity.
• In-depth knowledge of segmentation, workflows, data analytics and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills and effective project management.
• Strong understanding of Email Service Providers (e.g. Hubspot).
• Extensive knowledge of data and tracking analytics tools either in CRM or third-party service (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Demand generation experience in a high-growth, SaaS environment
• Avid sports fan and/or sports bettor
• Experience working in and/or marketing to the sports, sports betting, or iGaming industries
• Confident and strategic; driven towards results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others.
• Innovative and creative.
• Goal-oriented, motivational and engaging leader with an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
• Thrives leading a variety of activities in fast-paced and changing conditions.