Betting Jobs are working with an established sportsbook, casino and e-sports operator. They are looking for an E-Sports Social Media Coordinator to join their team in their London office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The role of Esports Social Media Coordinator is to support the execution of the Esports social media marketing strategy that sits within the wider Content Marketing and Product Management strategy.
This role involves creating and maintaining content across the different brand Esports social media accounts and engaging with the Esports community on behalf of the company.
The main KPls of this position are improving the reach of the company’s Esports Social Media channels, as well as acquiring new customers and retain existing customers with increased engagement through Social Media. This role may include weekend work in order to cover major Esports events in real time.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the implementation of the brand’s esports Social Media strategy
• Create, maintain, and measure esports specific content and esports Social Media channels
• Oversee daily operations and interactions for all of the esports Social Media properties; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit and Discord
• Create and maintain an ongoing Social Media schedule. This includes (but is not limited to); article posts, competition campaigns, engagement campaigns and event coverage
• Coordinate outreach across various Social Media platforms/forums to raise awareness of the esports brand
• Be the driving force behind a “test and learn” approach to the company’s esports Social Media activity
• Measure esports Social Media performance metrics via Sprout Social, Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics etc.
• Create monthly Social Media performance reports to help identify areas of improvement
• Input to the weekly content catch-ups with analytics of the week
• Work closely with the company’s esports partners/contributors to ensure the reach and impact of the brand is optimised across all online platforms
• Continuously monitor digital trends to keep abreast of any new ideas relating to Social Media that the company can integrate within the Content Marketing strategy
• Attend esports events and interact with members of the esports community while representing the brand
• Follow ‘best practice’ standards via an internal Social Media ToV Guide
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bring enthusiasm, passion, and positive energy to the role and organisation
• Outstanding analytical skills and ability to turn data based insights into initiatives and actions
• Proven track record of building social media communities
• Ability to storytell through data-led insights to influence decision making
• An awareness of the latest trends across all forms of digital content
• Ability to critically examine current trends to help reach a new audience
• Self-motivated with the ability to anticipate what needs to be done
• Strong attention to detail and willingness to roll up sleeves
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent editorial skills and experience with producing various forms of digital content
• The ability to produce content that engages users across varying online platforms
• Confident enough to contribute ideas, flexible in outlook and able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly
• Basic adobe creative cloud skill is desired (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
Knowledge & Experience:
• At least two years' experience working in Social Media
• At least two years’ experience within the Sports Betting industry
• Experience with various Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Discord, YouTube etc.)
• Experience with paid Social Media campaigns (Twitter Ads, Facebook Business Manager etc.)
• Passionate about esports and knowledgeable across different esport titles.
• Experienced with and common desktop publishing software (MS Office and Adobe).
• Ability to adapt ToV for different audiences/platforms
• Familiarity with the basics of SEO
• Familiar with betting and casino terminology, and betting psyche