BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Product for an innovative sports betting company who are bringing a number of ground-breaking new products to the market.
As Head of Product you will be responsible for the development of world-class sports betting products. Working across research, product, and marketing teams and utilising skills and previous experience to shape a superior product road map and deliver a best-in-class offering.
• Lead the Product team to drive the creative innovations and road map development.
• Create new product concepts, invent innovative and successful mechanics and value propositions.
• Identify player needs and spot market trends, via research, and opportunities to build products with features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and engage company’s partners operators, influencers and players,
• Collaborate with stakeholders and other Senior Management on long term decision making and roadmap planning,
• Produce reports on a weekly and monthly basis, and
• Review game performance statistics and conducted field research on competitor products.
• Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team;
• Strong communication and project steering skills;
• Ability to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage research and data, paired with great problem-solving skills, and to make informed decisions;
• Great written/oral organisational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise work to meet specific deadlines required and to present work to executive team;
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills;
• A good knowledge of analysing BI-data;
• Be a self-starter, a team player and goal driven;
• A passion for slots and creating compelling user experiences; and
• Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry and competitor trends.