Betting Jobs are working with a successful sportsbook and casino operator that are looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join the team in their Gibraltar office. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As the Paid Social Media Manager you will be responsible for leading the paid social media strategy for the business. Researching, analysing, promoting and optimising campaigns on various social media channels, you will be responsible for the full campaign strategy, planning, budget and process optimisation.
Working to expand the current social media capabilities, through testing, upsells, partnerships, you will continue to review the paid social performance through weekly and monthly reviews.
• Accountable for the delivery of various social campaigns on all social media networks, including preparing and signing off budgets and campaigns targets with senior management
• Develop strategies to increase performance within Paid Social Media and continuously track the ROI through set target KPIs
• Plan and execute campaigns across social media channels. Daily optimisation of paid campaigns to reach group KPI’s and targets
• Ensure that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting to be provided on a weekly and monthly basis to senior management
• Identifying new opportunities of growth across various markets and social media channels
• Provide performance optimization recommendations and data-driven suggestions to Senior Marketing Teams to support and drive the overall business strategy
• Drive strategies as well as guide data-driven tactical decisions for Acquisition, Retention and Reactivation through Paid Social Media campaigns
• Present results and insights alongside impactful recommendations on campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency
• Responsible for monitoring and training SM executive team members within the team to a high standard
• Work closely with other members of the Digital Acquisition team including SEM, PPC, Affiliate and Design teams to support and align in approach for delivery of the performance marketing strategy
• Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies for social marketing in the organization and apply in the business where applicable
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
• Previous experience in Social Media management- preferably in Gaming or agency
• Proven experience in delivering campaigns, from strategy to execution on Social Media channels, including Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter
• Knowledge of Sports betting, with direct experience of managing acquisition, retention and reactivation campaigns
• Strategic mindset and ability to develop cohesive social media strategies that influence business KPI’s
• Track record of being responsible for budget and performance metrics, driving compelling campaigns across Paid Social Media channels
• Experience of managing social implementation for high-level brand and sponsorship campaigns
• Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines
• A passion for digital performance marketing and drive to grow within the industry
• Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis
• Experience of managing teams and agencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must work well, both collaboratively and independently
• Must thrive in a fast-paced environment