A UK and Canada based game design and development studio is looking to expand their Maths department. This position can be based remotely within the UK.
• Contribute to initial concept design as part of the Product team.
• Working with the team to design and create the optimal game play profile to ensure player appeal and an excellent customer facing product
• Creating maths models in a variety of methods, including Excel and various proprietary tools
• Produce software simulation and math models for concepts.
• Work closely with product owners, artists and software engineers in the development of concepts.
• Oversee development of concept through to compliance and final release.
• Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of the markets that the company is involved in.
• Enthusiasm for gaming products
• Design flair & vision
• Strong mathematical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or similar
• Commercial experience using maths and excel in a professional context
• A strong understanding and experience of statistics and probability calculation
• An advanced user of MS Excel, creating and adapting large and complex spreadsheets for table and slots games profiles.
• Experience using Slot Designer and/or other game design software
• Programming skills to create or adapt simulation programs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
• Knowledge of IDE’s and Java gaming engines
• 2+ years’ experience developing content for online casino markets
• The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in mathematical disciplines and be a confident team player who can work on own initiative. The role requires flair and creativity with the ability to think outside the box. You must be comfortable working alongside multi-disciplined professionals in a fast-paced, reactive and dynamic development environment