Betting Jobs are working with a very exciting B2B Games Studio who are looking for a Native Swedish Corporate Accountant to join their finance team as they look to expand their finance function with bringing their accounting in-house.
Reporting to the CFO, you will support the Group accounting functions in Sweden, Malta, Latvia, and Denmark ensuring all accounting records are maintained and accurately reported in accordance with applicable laws and accounting standards.
-Preparation and consolidation of group accounts on a monthly basis.
-Responsible for annual financial statements and ensuring prompt filing of statutory accounts with the relevant regulatory authorities
-Responsible for documenting business processes and accounting policies.
-Preparation and submission of tax and VAT declarations for Sweden
-Ensuring the payroll and foreign tax declarations are prepared and submitted on time.
-Ensuring all financial systems are fit for purpose and are maintained and actively looking to identify areas for improvement.
-Liaise with the external auditors for the annual statutory audits
• A minimum of 3 years work experience as an Accountant
• Experience in consolidation of accounts to the group level – must have
• Experience in igaming sector advantageous, not necessary
• Ability to work remotely
• Swedish Native with excellent communication in English
Knowledge and Skills:
• Accounting degree (preferably Bachelor’s diploma, ACCA or CPA equivalent)
• Reliability and honesty
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong communication skills
• Strong degree of ownership and accountability
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent Excel Skills, knowledge of accounting system such as Xero or Quickbooks is an advantage