Our client are a Sports and Casino iGaming start up running both FIAT and Cryptocurrency payments and have recently launched across Europe, LATAM, Africa, Canada and parts of Asia. The investors are founders of an extremely successful brand that receives 49 million users per month. They have committed to significant investment and expertise behind this project including crypto currency technology.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join an iGaming start-up from the very beginning and be part of the Exec team to help shape the Strategy, Product and International Expansion. Growth will initially come from affiliate traffic via our established sister brand plus also other affiliate and organic traffic before dialling up paid marketing in due course.
Are you an energetic and entrepreneurial person who thrives on building growth from the ground up? Do you want to help scale this business to new heights? They aim to grow rapidly and the CRM channel will be key to this success especially with a database of 49m customers to cross sell to!
To this end they are currently looking for an experienced CRM expert to head up this key channel and build a team as they grow.
The Global CRM Manager will be taking care of the customer journey/experience, segmentation, campaign management, bonus strategy, and reporting for all markets and languages available across Sport and Casino: Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
The daily responsibilities of the Global CRM Manager entail:
• Responsible for the customer segmentation and designing and implementing relevant promotions for these customer segments across SMS and Email, constantly testing, optimizing, and evaluating success rates: conversion/retention/cross-sell/reactivation
• Using CRM tools at your disposal to orchestrate a multichannel and automated onboarding and retention strategies
• Management of the customer lifecycle, planning and implementation of engaging and effective marketing strategies towards customers. Ensuring seamless customer journeys and site experience, and working towards relevant communication for customers.
• Reviewing and improving existing automated processes (Conversion Cycle, Engagement Cycle, VIP Cycle, Reactivation Cycle, etc.) and service communication to players. Suggesting ways to improve and optimize campaign performances through A/B testing.
• Supported by a CRM Campaign Executive, the Global CRM Manager will be Responsible for the Campaign planning, execution, and reporting:
o Understanding the product offer, players' profiles, and markets.
o Defining a campaign plan taking into account the existing automated cycles, the available channels, and in collaboration with other teams (Country Manager, Customer Support, Acquisition, UX)
o Briefing the design agency and copywriter, and writing some copy directly
o Optimizing the resources provided by the suppliers (network campaigns)
o Bonus configuration: defining the bonus features
o Executing each promotion in the scheduled time through the relevant channels
o Reporting on each promotion/bonus performance
o Optimizing the campaigns based on previous results
• Responsible for the optimization of the CRM tools supporting the Brand. Ensuring that the tools meet requirements and quality levels.
• Responsible for the Bonus strategy: understanding the current bonus system and capabilities to make sure that the right bonus is given at the right to the right player at the same time that an efficient bonus cost controlling is carried out.
• Analyzing metrics, reporting on performance, ensuring relevance and growing customer value as well as providing reporting guidelines and defining new KPIs.
• Work closely with other departments (Web Analytics / UX / Reporting) to create comprehensive data dashboards that help define and execute strategies to optimize the revenue generated from digital and CRM efforts.
• Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis where relevant.
Who you are
• Highly fluent or native English speaker with excellent writing skills, Spanish/PT an advantage
• 4+ years of experience in online gaming and CRM experience
• Office Pack, Marketing & CRM Tools (CMS, ESP, Campaign Tool, etc)
• Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
• Takes initiative without being asked and shows a sense of urgency.
• Values frugality and efficiency, uses resources wisely and creatively
• Friendly and personable team player who is both flexible and open to new ideas
• A fan of casino games and Sportsbook would be considered favorably
Role can be remote working.