BettingJobs is working with an innovative eSports betting platform seeking an Affiliate Manager to join the Marketing team. Looking for an individual who has a passion for esports and crypto. This is a remote role.
The role requires the ability for strategic oversight of overall affiliate operations, with thorough understanding of media performance and industry benchmarks. The role also requires analytical knowledge of affiliate program efficiency and affiliate performance. The successful candidate will be managing a modern esports betting brand and will allow them to grow as the company as an expansion phase.
As an Affiliate Manager your responsibilities in this role will be the following:
● Recruitment of new affiliates
● Setting up of new affiliate accounts and ensuring that all tracking is in place and working correctly to enable full optimisation of the account by following all different sources of traffic.
● Manage and monitor affiliate accounts
● Collect & Analyse reports using Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and Affiliate software
● Plan and communicate with the affiliates about updates, offers, marketing materials together with the team (CRM/VIP).
● Handling the monthly invoicing reports and closure of the month.
● Monitor and manage core KPI’s and player engagement coming through the affiliates.
● Interact and coordinate with the Marketing and Content teams, in order to collect marketing materials.
● Optimize deals and campaign performance to ensure high-quality traffic.
● Minimum 2 years affiliate management experience within the iGaming industry
● Has an existing network of affiliates to gain momentum from day 1.
● Knowledge of affiliate software systems
● Basic knowledge of analysis and tracking Experience in handling several accounts at the same time
● Detail-oriented, innovative and organized
● Always looking for new deals (affiliates)
● Good at networking and building business relationships