Bettingjobs are working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to expand their London based team with the addition of a Poker Affiliate Manager.
The Affiliate Manager will primarily be responsible for managing Key & VIP affiliate accounts for the poker side of the Affiliate Program (and executing the Affiliate Strategy in relation to poker across the following markets: UK, Northern & Europe, Regulated EU markets, Canada, LATAM and ROW.
This position will be well suited to candidates who have a previous understanding of these markets/ gaming industry.
What will the role involve?
The below list is not an extensive list of duties:
• Working with our Head of Department you will plan strategy, forecasting and setting KPIs for your affiliate vertical
• Act as the main contact person for Poker Affiliates for our Brands
• You will be responsible for the budgetary and performance responsibilities for the above regions
• Ensuring targets and KPIs are reached every month, quarter, and year for your Affiliate vertical
• Daily contact and support of affiliates (including Key and VIP affiliates)
• Review and optimisation of affiliate deals and negotiate new terms with partners
• Optimising and helping partners with their campaigns
• Ensure affiliates and their marketing activities are compliant with T&Cs and Government Regulations
• Regular reporting and analyses on affiliate performance to help grow NGR, ROI, and real money players.
• Collaborate with the internal operational, compliance, and campaign teams
• Recruit and onboard new partners
• Work with the CRM team to improve affiliate promotions (conversion) and help increase players lifetime value (retention)
Who are we looking for?
• You will have a strong understanding of affiliation and partnerships across either the poker or casino industries.
• Strong affiliation and online marketing knowledge, including the understanding of online gaming affiliate revenue models
• Strong analytics and reporting skills are required (data-driven mindset)
• You will be advanced across Excel and other Microsoft tools user
• Someone who is looking for a next step in their career, and wanting to work within a fast paced industry leader.