Bettingjobs are working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to expand their London based team with the addition of a Dutch speaking Affiliate Manager.
In anticipation of obtaining a betting and gaming license in Holland our client is searching for a Dutch/ English speaking Affiliate Manager to join our team here in London, working across our highly popular brand. Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the Partners Program in the Western European markets, implementing strategic growth plans.
Reporting, and working with the Head of Digital Marketing for Europe, you will design a strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures. You will identify new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance, whilst also being responsible for optimising affiliate offerings on an individual basis and running well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention.
This role will be ideal for a sports mad affiliate marketer, who has strong management skills and is looking for a role with an abundance of opportunities and growth.
• In conjunction with the Head of Digital Marketing for Europe, design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets and key performance indicators for the affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures
• Manage and maintain the current strategic affiliate relationships
• Identify new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
• Deliver on key performance indicators and business objectives, through development and implementation of initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities.
• Evaluate and develop effective tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information
• Handle spend within budgets and maximize return on investment
• Ownership and resolution of affiliate commercial and operational issues across the markets managed
• Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Poker
• Provide regular reports on affiliate performance and return on investment to Senior management and Head of Digital Marketing
We are looking for someone with around 3 years’ experience in management of global affiliates. You will be a strong negotiator, communicator and strategic commercial thinker, and of course will be well versed with affiliation, working both as a team and independently. iGaming experience is highly preferred for this position.