Bettingjobs is working with a leading iGaming operator seeking to grow their Dublin based team with an experienced Senior Lifecycle Manager.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Who we are looking for:
The right candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in an online role with a focus on Lifecycle marketing. Experience in gaming is preferable but not essential. This is a senior position, as such, the successful candidate should be confident in leading and growing the team professionally and be comfortable in influencing senior leadership with data led narratives both formally and candidly.
As you will be leading a unit heavily focused on ROI and segmentation, we are looking for someone who is extremely literate in, and has a passion for, data. You will need an innate ability to ask the right questions and use insights gained to refine our campaigns and test plans.
Being responsible for the Lifecycle team means having the skills to develop and implement a long-term planning structure with a test and iterate approach. You should have the creativity to hypothesise impactful tests and instil this attitude in your team.
Responsibilities for the role include (but are not limited to):
• Leading a team of 4 Lifecycle Managers with responsibility for performance management, career development and maintaining a positive culture
• Developing close working relationships with key stakeholders in Acquisition and brand team
• Ownership of the end-to-end strategy for Customer Lifecyle marketing across our key markets
• Budget owner for Lifecyle CRM: forecasting & reconciliation
• Implementation and maintenance of structured campaign roadmap, focusing on test and learn
• Bringing to market best in class an innovative campaign mechanics noting local preferences
• Using your experience and vision to identify key areas of opportunity to grow the business
• Performance reporting to Senior Leadership