Bettingjobs is working with a rapid growth payments solutions provider who are seeking to expand their Malta based team with the addition of a proactive Senior Account Manager.
This role is remote from Malta.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Senior Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs in a B2B function; ideally Fintech, iGaming or similar
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English.