Betting Jobs are working with an established sportsbook and casino operator within the iGaming industry that are looking for a Social Media manager to be based either remotely in the UK, Ireland or from their office in Gibraltar. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
As our Social Media Manager you will oversee the design, implementation and reporting of a social media strategy in line with business goals. You will manage a small team of Social Media Executives to create unique content, engage influencers and manage our community.
• Responsible for defining, planning and executing social media strategy to drive and underpin brand engagement and commercial KPIs for the business.
• Responsible for management of social media team to develop tactical, culturally relevant, creative, unique social media content.
• Succinctly outline the role of each social channel within a campaign and clearly identify and set out KPI’s to measure success against.
• Provide analysis of channel, campaign element and content performance.
• Ensure familiarity with widely used and emerging social media technology channels and position the agency as thought leaders in the social spectrum. • Drive revenue growth via social media business.
• Cultivating new communicates and managing branded online communities using Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media channels.
Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience digital expert with proven experience of community and social media management- preferably in a well-known brand or agency.
• Experience of managing social implementation for high-level brand and sponsorship campaigns.
• Strategic mindset and ability to develop cohesive social media strategies that influence business KPI’s.
• Knowledge of content creation, with direct experience of managing content production.
• Market leading knowledge of all social media platforms across all devices.
• Experience of managing at least 1 direct report.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and TweetDeck.
• Passion for sports and entertainment.