Affiliate Manager role for Portugal
Key Responsibilities include:
* Identify, recruit, and activate affiliates in Portugal.
* Check new affiliate applications and decide whether to approve as publishers.
* Ensure that all the campaigns are meeting the local legal requirements.
* Audit affiliate's web properties to check all information published is correct and aligned with business objectives.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with our affiliates.
* Analyze and report data to measure campaigns' effectiveness, new player acquisition, affiliates performance, and ROI.
* Monitoring competition, affiliates sources of traffic, quality players, and revenues to ensure timely action is taken and that the portfolio is healthy in the long run.
* Working with low-performing affiliates proactively to increase their performance.
* Develop, implement, and monitor affiliate promotions.
* Identify new opportunities to enhance our affiliate program
* 3+ years of prior experience in affiliate marketing is necessary
* Results orientated with a focus on successful delivery and agility
* Proven analytical capabilities and an understanding of BI and data analytics
* Strong communication skills
* Native or complete professional competence in Spanish or Portuguese, good verbal and written English is a must.
* Industry Experience
* University degree in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Journalism or similar