Bettingjobs is working with an iGaming leader now seeking to expand their customer engagement team with a personable Key Account Manager, this role can be based in Malta, London or remotely for the right candidate.
The Key Account Manager will be required to build and maintain strong relationships with Key Account holders in a B2C focus across all product verticals. This role will provide a first port of call for Global Key Accounts, ensuring they receive the best possible customer service and removing any roadblocks they encounter. They will work across accounts in multiple jurisdictions.
The successful candidate will work with Key Accounts to manage any account issues and compliance processes whilst liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure a priority line and feedback on any potential issues. The Key Account Manager will use their experience working with Key Accounts to improve the customer experience at more generally. They will be passionate about sports and the betting industry.
Success measures will be based on traditional retention and customer engagement and financial metrics. The candidate will need to have a strong understanding of sportsbook and the betting industry and experience managing accounts.
The Key Account Manager will have a strong desire to build positive relationships, be a ‘people person’ and help drive innovation on the customer experience for all customers.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain relationships with Key Accounts
• Liaise with all internal stakeholders to navigate Key Accounts through the onboarding processes
• Deliver a Key Account onboarding and retention strategy in collaboration with the country management and retention teams
• Handle customer queries including out of hours when required – it’s important to be flexible with working hours
• Deliver on key retention, customer engagement and financial KPIs
• Communicate with Key Accounts through a variety of channels including email, SMS and phone calls
• Work closely with the sports/casino teams to review accounts and provide appropriate levels of engagement and rewards
• Ability to work across multiple jurisdictions
• Confident if required to build a team and manage people
Working in Coordination with:
• Sportsbook stakeholders/Trading
• Casino Team
• Country Management
• Retention Team
• Customer Engagement
• Responsible Gaming
• KYC/AML/SOW Teams
Knowledge, including Qualifications:
• At least 2 years working in the betting industry
• Experience working with betting accounts
• A good understanding of the sports betting industry
• Strong written and spoken English – additional languages would be an advantage
• Confident communicator on the phone as well as via email
• Good level of organisation and planning
• Willing to drive innovation in customer experience and feedback on roadblocks
• Confident in knowledge and reporting
• Team management and development
Aptitude & Personal Qualities:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust
• Commitment to providing world class service to key accounts
• Able to use own initiative and be self-motivated
• Drive to meet KPIs and overcome roadblocks