Betting Jobs are working with an established iGaming platform provider who have their HQ based in Malta. They are looking for a Customer Intelligence and Responsible Gaming Agent to join their team at the moment.
• Monitor alerts for players hitting RG or CI triggers and confirm players receive appropriate interactions
• Identify players requiring advanced due diligence
• Use open sources to create player profiles when necessary
• Maintain existing player profiles
• Analyse player gameplay to identify issues of problem gambling
• Monitor player accounts where RG concerns have been identified
• Assist other departments with their concerns around player behaviour
• Comply with reasonable requests from line manager
Previous i-gaming experience would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be provided.
How they approach things:
• Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
• We focus on getting stuff done, not on the process or management hierarchy.
• Working remotely but communicating regularly.
• Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
• An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.