Bettingjobs are working with a global Sportsbook and casino operator who are looking for a Head of CRM to join their team.
You will provide the vision and strategy for the entire CRM team with the aim to maximise current and prospective customer relationships.
• Ability to coordinate with customer acquisition, customer support, product experts and technology development teams to provide guidance on how to maximize current and prospective customer relationships through the use of the CRM.
• Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
• Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of
• Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure,
incorporating latest applicable industry technology and tactics.
• Ensure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximize customer value
through enhanced customer experiences.
• Working with suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan.
• Holistic ownership of planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital
CRM marketing campaigns.
• Structuring of complex retention, re-engagement campaigns and data /
audience segmentation to enable real-time, tailored and relevant marketing
messages to customers.
• Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
• Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in
from all stakeholders in the business.
• Devising loyalty and referral programs, including gamification.
• Management and optimization of customer lifecycle.
• Inspiring, nurturing and growing the CRM team and internal capability.
Strong experience in CRM currently working at a Head of or above level. Extensive experience and knowledge of the iGaming sector.
You will possess exceptional organisation skills and be self sufficient.