BettingJobs is seeking a Part Time Sales Administrator.
Hours: Part Time, 15 - 22.5 hours
Location: Hybrid - Central London / Remote
One of the leading platform providers in the Global Sports Betting and iGaming sector. With an everincreasing client base spanning across various countries and continents, you’ll be joining at an exciting time as the company grows and the journey accelerates rapidly in continuing to achieve great success.
About the role
Reporting to the CRO, this is a critical role in supporting the day-to-day management of a small but
dynamic global Business Development team from an administrative and reporting perspective. The role
would suit a fun and organised person who has experience of using natural affinity with sales cycle
management tools such as HubSpot and is familiar with the sales environment.
• Be the organisational owner of HubSpot, their sales CRM and system of record.
• Ensure that the team are supported inputting the correct information into the system.
• Helping the team to adhere to their sales process and sign off gates.
• Ensure that system reports are delivered to the CRO in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Assist in general sales team administration support where required.
• Ensuring all client order requirements are processed in an efficient and effective manner.
• Act as a liaison point for the global Business Development team and other parts of the
• Assist with any other reasonable tasks within the context of the role/team/department as
specified by the line or authorised manager.
Essential Requirements (must have):
• Familiar with HubSpot or similar sales CRM and database management systems.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• A team player.
• High level of integrity.
• Highly organised
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Previous experience of working in an administrative role in a Sales environment.
• Hands on experience of using a CRM system, in terms of data inputting, generating reports, such
Desirable Requirements (nice to have)
• Qualification/certification in Sales or Marketing would be a plus.
• Experience of working in the Gambling/iGaming sector.