Betting Jobs are working with a very well-established iGaming company who have their HQ based in Central London. They are looking for a QA Engineer to join their team for a 12 month contract to cover an employee on Maternity Leave.
Our client are looking for a QA engineer initially as maternity cover but with the possibility to become permanent. They build cutting edge and innovative web applications for the gambling industry; they are focused on migrating their existing clients to a fully Responsive Web product developed with Angular JS.
This role will primarily be responsible for performing manual QA tests and final UAT of software developed by the offshore team. You will coordinate with offshore QA team members on a daily basis ensuring clear priorities, supporting them with open questions and you will be the final gatekeeper before releasing to Production.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of testing mobile web and web apps as well as testing API and is passionate about quality assurance.
• At least 5 + years’ experience of manual mobile and web application testing including functional, smoke and regression testing
• Experience working with offshore QA team and overseeing performance remotely whilst being hands on where necessary
• Experience in agile development methodologies ie Scrum and Kanban
• Strong experience of testing Restful API’s using SoapUI and Postman
• Experience working with Chrome web inspector
• Experience with Jira and Confluence toolsets
• Excellent problem-solving skills and good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Experience with manual QA of online gambling products ie Sportsbook and Casino games
• Fluent in Russian
• Keen sports enthusiast