BettingJobs are working with a sportsbook business focused on the African market, they are searching for a Head of Technology to join their team. The position can be based remotely, apply today for a confidential discussion:
Organize and lead the technical team to design and implement the IT platforms needed to support the commercial initiatives and operations of the gaming companies and departments of the group.
• Interview and recruit the needed technical people to implement the plans of the company
• Work with Commercial and Operational Departments to define, the requirements and the implementation plans of the deliverables.
• Formalize and submit to the other Departments, for their approval, the requirements of the deliverables
• Define detailed plans to meet the targets agreed with Commercial and Operational Departments
• Submit periodical Work Progress Reports (WPR) to the customers, on the implementation of the deliverables
• Decide the design and the technologies used to realize the deliverables
• Organize training course of the technical team in such a way all the members are well skilled on the decided technologies
• Being responsible of the quality level of the software implemented
• Execute adequate test phases before to deliver the deliverables to the customers
• Support the final customer in the execution of the UAT
• Manage the products roadmaps whilst having the ability to maintain a balance between short-term delivery and longer-term strategy
• Excellent team builder
• Manage any external company to which the implementation of software components necessary for the gaming platforms has been outsourced
• Strong technical background having a degree in scientific disciplines, preferably IT
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent knowledge and deep understanding of all gambling/gaming platforms.
• High level of organization, advanced planning
• Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent communication & time management skills
• Confident speaker and presenting ideas
• Strong knowledge and previous practice on Agile are preferred
• Strong technical skills on Microsoft technologies are preferred