BettingJobs is working with one of the industries most innovative and exciting companies within the iGaming Sector. Seeking a Head of Customer Support in their Cyprus office.
We want your experience with us to reflect our player journey, smooth, full of fun and adventure!!!!
Our industry leading relocation package will take the stress out of moving and settling into your new life in Cyprus! Let us take care of you while you strut your stuff and launch our support team to the stars!
The Head of Customer Support plays the lead role in strategy formulation for the customer support department, you will be driving necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organisational efficiency of the customer support team.
The Head of Customer Support will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our rock star support team, ensuring that our international customer base receive the highest standard of support and service . The teams aim is to provide exceptional customer service and to promote this attitude throughout the business.
This role will require the growth and management of a first class support team, capable and engaging across all channels of communication, including chat, phone and emails.
• Providing help and advice to valued customers through high-standard communication via all available channels.
• To efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources in order to ensure customer deadlines are met.
• To conduct performance reviews for the CS team, identifying areas of improvement and mentoring/coaching where needed.
• Ensuring that outstanding performance is recognised and stories of success are shared with the team to the benefit of all.
• To communicate and be the focal point for the sharing of essential information within the CS team.
• Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department.
• Analysing areas of poor performance and identifying effective solutions to resolve issues quickly and for the long term.
• Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Ability to manage and lead a team of Customer Service personnel, developing and motivating team members.
• Previous experience in the gaming and betting industry.
• Energetic and positive with strong sales-focused mindset
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Strong management understanding and experience in improving efficiency and productivity.
What we offer:
• Industry Leading Relocation Package to Cyprus
• State of the Art office in the heart of Limassol, Cyprus
• Award winning multicultural team
• Work with Cutting Edge Technology
• Personal & Professional Development opportunities
• Industry shaking social events