Head of Customer Support – Cyprus – rapid growth B2C & B2B success story
One of the fastest-growing companies in our sector today is searching for Head of Customer Support to play the lead role in strategy formulation for the customer support department of approx. 250 team members (and growing!), you will be driving necessary changes for the improvement of operating and organisational efficiency of the customer support team.
The Head of Customer Support will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of a rock star support team, ensuring that their international customer base receive the highest standard of support and service . The teams aim is to provide exceptional customer service and to promote this attitude throughout the business.
This role will require the growth and management of a first class support team, capable and engaging across all channels of communication, including chat, phone and emails.
• Providing help and advice to valued customers through high-standard communication via all available channels.
• To efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources in order to ensure customer deadlines are met.
• To conduct performance reviews for the CS team, identifying areas of improvement and mentoring/coaching where needed.
• Ensuring that outstanding performance is recognised and stories of success are shared with the team to the benefit of all.
• To communicate and be the focal point for the sharing of essential information within the CS team.
• Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department.
• Analysing areas of poor performance and identifying effective solutions to resolve issues quickly and for the long term.
• Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Ability to manage and lead a team of Customer Service personnel, developing and motivating team members.
• Previous experience in the gaming and betting industry.
• Energetic and positive with strong sales-focused mindset
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
• Strong management understanding and experience in improving efficiency and productivity.
What we offer:
• Industry Leading Relocation Package to Cyprus
• State of the Art office in the heart of Limassol, Cyprus
• Award winning multicultural team
• Work with Cutting Edge Technology
• Personal & Professional Development opportunities
• Industry shaking social events