BettingJobs is seeking a Polish Country Manager for a bespoke casino and sportsbook platform company. They are looking for Polish Country Manager to develop a new market and to deliver profitability of the company's brands on a specific market. They also develop plans for company growth and improvement of sales.
Location: Malta or Poland.
As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills. You should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
• Market opportunities research
• New partnership deals
• Regulations bodies collaboration and setting good relationships
• Liaise with head office and weekly sync up and reporting
• Research the country or region thoroughly and adapt strategies accordingly
• Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency
• Improve and increase business KPIs
• Build professional relationships with clients
• Constantly maintain a good image of the company
• Recruit and train new local staff
• Vast experience (min. 4 years) and understanding of the iGaming industry on a local market
• Relationships with local regulatory bodies and complete understanding of local laws of iGaming industry
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field (preferably a Master's degree)
• Experience in regulated markets is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
• A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn
• The ability to provide excellent customer service
• Fluent in English