Betting Jobs are working closely with an established Online Casino Games Provider who are based in a couple locations in the South East of England. They are looking for a Head of Testing to join their team where this person will be reporting directly into the CTO.
They need someone with a good understanding of Testing and QA functions to report directly to the CTO. The main responsibilities of the role will be to work alongside their aggregation, games, Infrastructure, operations, data, and account teams and help them throughout the development, support, and business architecture process. This is a great opportunity to join the Engineering team that is creative, fast growing, agile and build industry leading iGaming products.
• Build, lead, and mentor a global testing and QA team.
• Evangelise and articulate good testing practices including requirements elicitation, UAT definition, test case writing, and possess the ability to deal effectively with uncertainty and alternative points of view.
• Take ownership of regression testing and sign off as production ready new releases.
• Undertake exploratory as well as structured manual testing.
• Determine the automation testing strategy/implementation for the API’s, Games (UI/Server) and aggregation platform product.
• Lead investigations into defects and potential exploits of the system.
• Raise, track and have ownership of issues through to resolution.
• Collaborate closely with PO, PM, developers, designers, and other testers in a distributed team environment to define and implement code facing unit, business facing integration, and suitable manual tests, as well as utilising appropriate tools to assure build quality.
• Work closely with external game testing and certification labs on issues raised by them during game certification process and test all fixes before resubmitting the latest/fixed release version for certification.
• Manage testing resources to different squads and allocate workload.
• Solid testing background.
• Excellent stakeholder management experience.
• Excellent leadership and team management experience.
• Building global Testing/QA team.
• Manage the team members located in different time zones.
• Excellent written and verbal experience.
• iGaming experience
• Work in a Lean and agile environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Build a global team and create the parameters for a successful team to operate efficiently in a squad/lean/agile type setup.
• Have a willingness to learn and implement automating testing for slot games.
• Have can-do approach when it comes to Testing/QA and happy to roll up their sleeves in order to achieve the workload while creating the new team structure.
• Learn and implement new testing strategies.