BettingJobs.com are working with a leading sports betting and gaming group, who are looking for a Marketing Technology Manager based in their Lisbon offices. Our client operates across multiple brands, dispersed geographically, each with their own unique challenges and opportunities. You will specialise in the Spanish and Latin American brands. You will work day-to-day with marketeers to understand their requirements and align with our client's strategy, evangelise capabilities, drive best practice and hand hold them through their challenges. You will therefore be a marketing expert with strong technology acumen, who drives innovation with a strong commercial focus.
• Work with commercial stakeholders to understand the local strategies and performance within each market. Identify how marketing technology can help across all of the major channels (Social, Display, Programmatic, CRM etc)
• Build a prioritized capability roadmap, ensuring that the needs of innovation are always aligned to commercial outcomes
• Ensure that requirements conform to roadmap, and align to the commercial objectives identified
• Build business cases to support technology adoption and prioritization
• Own adoption within the regional brands, by proposing formal business adoption plans, gaining sponsorship of the stakeholders, driving through change in operations and reporting on progress.
• Become the SME for marketing technology for the LATAM region, acting as point of contact for data, tracking and technology questions for stakeholders
• Provide Platform Configuration and Support with diagnosis of technical issues where required
• Act as our client's representative in delivery of strategic projects for the regions, where teams from multiple disciplines are involved
• Drive channel best practice within marketing teams, through documented playbooks, trainings, working groups and result sharing forums, driving increased commercial return
• Work towards establishing or improving a culture of Test & Lean across all marketing disciplines
• Identify areas of opportunity to drive increased commercial return (either through process, best practice or technology), and align with local management team.
• Work with local marketing leadership team – maintain a strong focus on issues that affect marketing in the LATAM region
• Regularly communicate project updates and successful deliveries to brand stakeholders.
• Establish close working relationships with adjacent functions e.g. product ownership, Marketing Analytics, technology delivery teams, etc...
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in performance marketing, marketing technology, transformation or consulting capacity, within the digital marketing space
• Previous experience as a marketing operator or extensive experience of having worked with them
• Extensive knowledge and familiarity with all aspects of MarTech, incl. but not limited to Email, SMS, Push, Social, Programmatic, display, Search, App Stores, SEO, analytics and tracking, web & app, optimisation tools, Creative Tech etc...
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
• Commercially savvy and able to produce business cases
• Comfortable with data and numbers, able to do basics analysis on their own and brief more complex problems into BI Analysts.
• Experience of managing multiple streams of work concurrently
• Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and 'bigger picture'
• Experience in the Gaming industry and familiarity with the customer data segmentation / models typically used
• Experience of working within large enterprises, consisting of independent P&Ls spread globally
• Exposure to Media Planning and Buying for offline and mass broadcast channels
• Hands on experience with Media Measurement techniques (e.g. MMM, MTA) to drive efficiency