Location: Lisbon, Portugal
CRM Marketing Manager - Portuguese Market
The ‘CRM Manager: Portugal’ will be responsible for a communications plan reflective of the local culture and sports/gaming interests. They will ensure the business retain a fully native tone of voice whilst simultaneously ensuring alignment to our global brand strategies. The comms plan will be a mixture of educational content and promotional, event-based activity with audience segmentation techniques to ensure appropriate messages are served at the right time in a user’s journey to maximize engagement and grow revenues. You will define the communications for all stages of the customer journey: early stage onboarding, customer upsell/cross-sell and lapsed customer win-back.
You will align fully with the Portuguese ‘Country Manager’ and with colleagues to review segmentation and event-based promotional mechanics that have proved successful in other regions and adapt where relevant aligned to local interests and behaviours. You will also make use of (and provide input on) the
product roadmap to reach new and existing audiences
● 3+ years working in a CRM environment for a B2C company
● Proven experience implementing a CRM strategy with automated comms + clear KPIs
● Proficient with CRM tools (ideally Optimove) to segment audiences and measure campaign
● Experience of managing a high performance team
● Attention to detail to ensure we are compliant + abide by all data protection procedures
● An exceptional communicator who can engage senior stakeholders
● Good organizational and time-management skills
● Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high paced environment
● Deep knowledge of sports, demonstrating genuine passion and enthusiasm
● Fluency Portuguese. Good verbal and written English are a plus.
● Strong analytical skills with high proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite